ZenithOptimedia scoops BA's online media account from Agency.com
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
British Airways has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £3 million online media planning and buying account.
The business was previously held by Agency.com. It repitched for the account against ZenithOptimedia, which handles BA's £18 million offline media planning and buying account, and OgilvyOne, another BA roster agency.
BA called the review in a bid to create cost savings in its media buying, believing it can achieve better rates by consolidating the business. Agency.com is retained as BA's lead digital creative agency.
Recent BA advertising activity included a campaign, which broke last November through Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Agency.com, to encourage leisure travellers to use the airline. This was its first major campaign since the "Terminal 5 is working" activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London