The Week: Media news - B2B poker mag to launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Dennis Publishing is launching what it claims is the world's first exclusively business-to-business poker magazine.
The quarterly magazine, InsidePoker Business, adds to Dennis' existing poker titles, PokerPlayer and InsidePoker. InsidePoker's editor, Alun Bowden, who will retain his existing role, has also been appointed as the editor-in-chief of InsidePoker Business. The magazine will offer analysis from the industry and the City, business and recruitment information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency