The Week: Media news - B2B poker mag to launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Dennis Publishing is launching what it claims is the world's first exclusively business-to-business poker magazine.
The quarterly magazine, InsidePoker Business, adds to Dennis' existing poker titles, PokerPlayer and InsidePoker. InsidePoker's editor, Alun Bowden, who will retain his existing role, has also been appointed as the editor-in-chief of InsidePoker Business. The magazine will offer analysis from the industry and the City, business and recruitment information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London