The World: New York - Coca-Cola awards Vitaminwater account to BBH
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola has awarded Bartle Bogle Hegarty the creative duties for its Vitaminwater brand, following a pitch against the incumbent, Berlin Cameron United, and the Coca-Cola roster shop Wieden & Kennedy.
The shift of the account comes at the same time that a class action suit has been filed against Coca-Cola for allegedly making deceptive health claims about Vitaminwater.
The Center for Science in Public Interest says Coca-Cola is misleading consumers by marketing Vitaminwater as a healthy alternative to soft drinks. The consumer advocacy group describes the drink as "sugar water".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region