The World: New York - Coca-Cola awards Vitaminwater account to BBH
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola has awarded Bartle Bogle Hegarty the creative duties for its Vitaminwater brand, following a pitch against the incumbent, Berlin Cameron United, and the Coca-Cola roster shop Wieden & Kennedy.
The shift of the account comes at the same time that a class action suit has been filed against Coca-Cola for allegedly making deceptive health claims about Vitaminwater.
The Center for Science in Public Interest says Coca-Cola is misleading consumers by marketing Vitaminwater as a healthy alternative to soft drinks. The consumer advocacy group describes the drink as "sugar water".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views