The World: New York - Coca-Cola awards Vitaminwater account to BBH
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola has awarded Bartle Bogle Hegarty the creative duties for its Vitaminwater brand, following a pitch against the incumbent, Berlin Cameron United, and the Coca-Cola roster shop Wieden & Kennedy.
The shift of the account comes at the same time that a class action suit has been filed against Coca-Cola for allegedly making deceptive health claims about Vitaminwater.
The Center for Science in Public Interest says Coca-Cola is misleading consumers by marketing Vitaminwater as a healthy alternative to soft drinks. The consumer advocacy group describes the drink as "sugar water".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart