Black leaves EHS Brann group as Minas joins
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 January 2009 03:35PM
LONDON - Xander Black, the creative director at Euro RSCG 4D Digital, the digital agency within the EHS Brann group, has left his role after just four months.
Black joined Euro RSCG 4D in September from Sapient, where he had helped set up Sapient Interactive.
While at the agency, Black was responsible for overseeing work for clients including Peugeot and Diageo, as well as securing new business for life insurance provider Alico.
Meanwhile, EHS Brann has appointed Chris Minas to the role of technology director. He joins the agency from GT, where he was head of technology.
Minas will assume responsibility for defining EHS Brann's technical strategy, and will work closely alongside Euro RSCG 4D's global network and managing technology teams.
He will report directly into Mike Spicer, the group managing director of EHS Brann.
Spicer said: "Technological advances are more important to our sector than ever before and Chris's appointment reflects EHS Brann's continued commitment to this vital area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London