Black leaves EHS Brann group as Minas joins
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 January 2009 03:35PM
LONDON - Xander Black, the creative director at Euro RSCG 4D Digital, the digital agency within the EHS Brann group, has left his role after just four months.
Black joined Euro RSCG 4D in September from Sapient, where he had helped set up Sapient Interactive.
While at the agency, Black was responsible for overseeing work for clients including Peugeot and Diageo, as well as securing new business for life insurance provider Alico.
Meanwhile, EHS Brann has appointed Chris Minas to the role of technology director. He joins the agency from GT, where he was head of technology.
Minas will assume responsibility for defining EHS Brann's technical strategy, and will work closely alongside Euro RSCG 4D's global network and managing technology teams.
He will report directly into Mike Spicer, the group managing director of EHS Brann.
Spicer said: "Technological advances are more important to our sector than ever before and Chris's appointment reflects EHS Brann's continued commitment to this vital area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'