Intelligence agency targets DM partner
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 2009 12:00AM
The Government Communication Headquarters has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its direct marketing account.
The organisation is looking for an agency to create business-to-business campaigns that will help promote best practice for data protection. The pitch is being handled by the AAR.
The campaigns will predominantly target large corporations, and will include direct marketing, digital media, experiential and PR.
Chemistry meetings will take place in mid-February, with pitches in mid-March.
This will be the first time the GCHQ has retained an advertising agency. It has, however, used Massive, Microsoft's in-game advertising agency, to create recruitment campaigns to promote the range of career opportunities available in the British intelligence services via online ads on UK computer games.
The GCHQ is responsible for providing intelligence and information assurance to the UK Government and armed forces.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire