The World: New York - DentsuNext closes doors after July's Suzuki loss
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 2009 12:00AM
Tim Andree, the chief executive of Dentsu America, has confirmed the closure of the creative shop DentsuNext.
The decision was made after the agency showed no signs of recovery after losing its $100 million Suzuki automotive business in July last year.
The closure has resulted in the loss of 15 staff across the agency's New York and Brea, California, operations.
DentsuNext's Sharp Electronics business and seven media employees have been moved into mcgarrybowen, which Dentsu acquired in November last year.
The agency's Suzuki motorcycle account will be folded into Dentsu's Los Angeles operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London