The World: New York - DentsuNext closes doors after July's Suzuki loss
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 2009 12:00AM
Tim Andree, the chief executive of Dentsu America, has confirmed the closure of the creative shop DentsuNext.
The decision was made after the agency showed no signs of recovery after losing its $100 million Suzuki automotive business in July last year.
The closure has resulted in the loss of 15 staff across the agency's New York and Brea, California, operations.
DentsuNext's Sharp Electronics business and seven media employees have been moved into mcgarrybowen, which Dentsu acquired in November last year.
The agency's Suzuki motorcycle account will be folded into Dentsu's Los Angeles operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity