The World: Warsaw - Eurosport unveils its Polish website to build loyalty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 2009 12:00AM
Eurosport has launched a Polish website in an effort to expand its international online presence.
The site will have seven dedicated journalists covering sports news, and will include a results and information service, TV streaming potentials, web-based communities and user-generated content.
Laurent-Eric Le Lay, Eurosport's president and chief executive, said: "Our relationship with Poland is very strong. The launch of this site will bring us even closer to our passionate Polish fans, and is yet another demonstration of the international digital initiatives Eurosport will be implementing in 2009."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account