The World: Warsaw - Eurosport unveils its Polish website to build loyalty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 2009 12:00AM
Eurosport has launched a Polish website in an effort to expand its international online presence.
The site will have seven dedicated journalists covering sports news, and will include a results and information service, TV streaming potentials, web-based communities and user-generated content.
Laurent-Eric Le Lay, Eurosport's president and chief executive, said: "Our relationship with Poland is very strong. The launch of this site will bring us even closer to our passionate Polish fans, and is yet another demonstration of the international digital initiatives Eurosport will be implementing in 2009."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Manager Gemini Search £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance, London
- Existing Sales & Promo Planner - NowTV Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Art Director Major Players £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Editor Major Players £250 - £300 per day, London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank