The World: Warsaw - Eurosport unveils its Polish website to build loyalty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 2009 12:00AM
Eurosport has launched a Polish website in an effort to expand its international online presence.
The site will have seven dedicated journalists covering sports news, and will include a results and information service, TV streaming potentials, web-based communities and user-generated content.
Laurent-Eric Le Lay, Eurosport's president and chief executive, said: "Our relationship with Poland is very strong. The launch of this site will bring us even closer to our passionate Polish fans, and is yet another demonstration of the international digital initiatives Eurosport will be implementing in 2009."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland