Arvind Mohan appointed to Y&R's Global Planning board
By Bindu Nair Maitra, Campaign India, Friday, 30 January 2009 11:00AM
MUMBAI - Rediffusion Y&R's chief strategy officer Arvind Mohan has been appointed to the Global Y&R Planning board with immediate effect.
The Global Planning board, which works as a think tank for ideas and challenges affecting the communication industry across the Y&R network, consists of members from diverse markets.
Speaking to Campaign India, Mohan explained the core focus of the Global Planning board and added, "If you look at the advertising and marketing communications business today, there is a certain level of bankruptcy and a need for a new definition of brands. The global planning board is basically a group of talented minds put together to harness intellectual capital and to weather the challenges of the 21st century. I believe brands are going to be built by asking new questions. What emerges out of this global think tank could apply to any brand in the marketplace, anywhere."
For more on this story visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London