The Week: Sony Computer Entertainment reviews pan-Euro media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is reviewing its media planning and buying account across Europe and other territories, including its £8.5 million UK account.
The Omnicom-owned Manning Gottlieb OMD has been the incumbent on SCE's UK business for the past six years, as well as managing its media account in a number of European territories now under review.
The pitch process is being handled by the media consultancy group Billetts. Other countries in the review include Germany, Italy, France, Spain and Australia. A decision is expected in May.
Sony Computer Entertainment is based in London and is the owner and promoter of PlayStation products and services.
Last year, the company joined up with Paramount Pictures International to launch a campaign within PlayStation Home, a new online gaming community.
Paramount promoted its film Watchmen, which is due for UK release on 6 March, within Home.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire