The Week: Sony Computer Entertainment reviews pan-Euro media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is reviewing its media planning and buying account across Europe and other territories, including its £8.5 million UK account.
The Omnicom-owned Manning Gottlieb OMD has been the incumbent on SCE's UK business for the past six years, as well as managing its media account in a number of European territories now under review.
The pitch process is being handled by the media consultancy group Billetts. Other countries in the review include Germany, Italy, France, Spain and Australia. A decision is expected in May.
Sony Computer Entertainment is based in London and is the owner and promoter of PlayStation products and services.
Last year, the company joined up with Paramount Pictures International to launch a campaign within PlayStation Home, a new online gaming community.
Paramount promoted its film Watchmen, which is due for UK release on 6 March, within Home.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart