The Week: Sony Computer Entertainment reviews pan-Euro media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is reviewing its media planning and buying account across Europe and other territories, including its £8.5 million UK account.
The Omnicom-owned Manning Gottlieb OMD has been the incumbent on SCE's UK business for the past six years, as well as managing its media account in a number of European territories now under review.
The pitch process is being handled by the media consultancy group Billetts. Other countries in the review include Germany, Italy, France, Spain and Australia. A decision is expected in May.
Sony Computer Entertainment is based in London and is the owner and promoter of PlayStation products and services.
Last year, the company joined up with Paramount Pictures International to launch a campaign within PlayStation Home, a new online gaming community.
Paramount promoted its film Watchmen, which is due for UK release on 6 March, within Home.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity