BBH India ready for business
By Payal Khandelwal, Campaign India, Thursday, 05 February 2009 02:50PM
MUMBAI - BBH India has officially started work now as it has put together its core team across various functions.
Paul Ward, director of group operations, BBH, is now based in India for six months to help the team set up the Indian operation. He has been with BBH for the past 12 years
As reported by Campaign India earlier, the agency will not be structured along separate disciplines like planning, creative and business. Arvind Krishnan, Sanjay Sharma, Rajshekar Patil, Siddesh Sapte and Shonali Shetty have joined the agency as brand partners.
Krishnan comes from Leo Burnett, where he worked for three years and handled brands such as The Times of India, Times Now, Reliance (Capital), HDFC Standard Life insurance and Bajaj Auto.
Sharma joins from Publicis Ambience where he has worked for Kinetic, Diageo (Black and White and VAT69) ,Videocon DTH and Bharat Matrimony. Before Ambience, he was with PQR (IMRB).
Sapte comes from Grey Advertising.
Before this, he has also worked for Lowe, McCann, Mudra, VGC and Grey. His portfolio includes Reliance, Hindustan Lever, Times of India, Travel & Living, Birla Sun Life, Deutsche Bank, Indian Oil, Parle, etc.
For more on this story please visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency