BBH India ready for business
By Payal Khandelwal, Campaign India, Thursday, 05 February 2009 02:50PM
MUMBAI - BBH India has officially started work now as it has put together its core team across various functions.
Paul Ward, director of group operations, BBH, is now based in India for six months to help the team set up the Indian operation. He has been with BBH for the past 12 years
As reported by Campaign India earlier, the agency will not be structured along separate disciplines like planning, creative and business. Arvind Krishnan, Sanjay Sharma, Rajshekar Patil, Siddesh Sapte and Shonali Shetty have joined the agency as brand partners.
Krishnan comes from Leo Burnett, where he worked for three years and handled brands such as The Times of India, Times Now, Reliance (Capital), HDFC Standard Life insurance and Bajaj Auto.
Sharma joins from Publicis Ambience where he has worked for Kinetic, Diageo (Black and White and VAT69) ,Videocon DTH and Bharat Matrimony. Before Ambience, he was with PQR (IMRB).
Sapte comes from Grey Advertising.
Before this, he has also worked for Lowe, McCann, Mudra, VGC and Grey. His portfolio includes Reliance, Hindustan Lever, Times of India, Travel & Living, Birla Sun Life, Deutsche Bank, Indian Oil, Parle, etc.
For more on this story please visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Director Michael Page Digital £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior SEO consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London