EHS Brann's Spicer takes on MCCA chairman role
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 04:30PM
Mike Spicer, the managing director of EHS Brann, has been named as the new chairman of the Marketing Communication Consultants Association (MCCA).
Spicer replaces Gary Brine in the role, and will be responsible for ensuring that the MCCA provides practical support to its members in training, development, legal advice, procurement and new business services.
Brine, who left his position as chief executive of Gyro late last year, stepped down from the MCCA board citing the need for the body to have a chairman who is still also an agency head.
Spicer has more than 20 years in the marketing industry, holding senior positions at both Arc Worldwide and EHS. He has worked with a number of major clients, including Diageo, Warburtons and Procter & Gamble.
Scott Knox, the managing director of the MCCA, said: "There are big challenges ahead for our members, so its essential that they can be led by an experienced agency head who is facing the same challenges. I know the board is grateful to Gary for all he has done, and will join me in welcoming Mike to the new role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Senior Research Executive within Media Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Communications Assistant Olam International UK Ltd £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Central London