WCRS creates recycling campaign for London
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 February 2009 12:50PM
LONDON - WCRS is continuing the Recycle for London campaign in launched back in 2007, with a new TV spot featuring a greedy bin at home with his flatmate, Alasdair.
The spot aims to improve London's recycling performance by highlighting that every borough can now recycle more types of paper, glass and cans.
Alasdair catches the bin sniffing at the recycling box in the kitchen in an attempt to eat its contents. "Oh Alasdair, I just had to have a can," the bin says. "No bin" Alasdair replies.
But the bin continues to plead with his flatmate: "I'm so weak, Alasdair, I'm practically wasting away." Alasdair remains strong in the face of Bin's feeble pleas, eventually shoving him in the garbage can.
A voiceover ends the ad by explaining "Around ?two-thirds of what we feed our bin could be recycled, Starve your bin."
Recycle for London
Jayne Whitton, head of marketing; Jason Cross, senior marketing manager, GLA
Digital mobile agency
Mark Aarons, ?TVC Soho
TV, posters, press, digital advertising, gaming
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category Lead - Fresh Produce x2 Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus a market leading benefits package, Hertford
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead