Partners Andrews Aldridge poaches Donovan and Leney
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 February 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Partners Andrews Aldridge has appointed Richard Donovan and Jon Leney as a senior art director and senior copywriter.
The pair join the agency from Rapp, where they were creative group heads on the NSPCC and Cancer Research UK accounts.
Donovan and Leney have worked together for 12 years, including spells at Inferno, Wunderman and TBWA. They have won awards at Cannes, Campaign Direct and at the DMAs.
Steve Aldridge, the creative partner and chairman of PAA, said: "Richard and Jon are a rare find, they're strong across all media and have exceptional craft skills. I believe they will have an immediate impact as we continue to push our creative product on to a higher level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers