Partners Andrews Aldridge poaches Donovan and Leney
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 February 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Partners Andrews Aldridge has appointed Richard Donovan and Jon Leney as a senior art director and senior copywriter.
The pair join the agency from Rapp, where they were creative group heads on the NSPCC and Cancer Research UK accounts.
Donovan and Leney have worked together for 12 years, including spells at Inferno, Wunderman and TBWA. They have won awards at Cannes, Campaign Direct and at the DMAs.
Steve Aldridge, the creative partner and chairman of PAA, said: "Richard and Jon are a rare find, they're strong across all media and have exceptional craft skills. I believe they will have an immediate impact as we continue to push our creative product on to a higher level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart