Partners Andrews Aldridge poaches Donovan and Leney
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 February 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Partners Andrews Aldridge has appointed Richard Donovan and Jon Leney as a senior art director and senior copywriter.
The pair join the agency from Rapp, where they were creative group heads on the NSPCC and Cancer Research UK accounts.
Donovan and Leney have worked together for 12 years, including spells at Inferno, Wunderman and TBWA. They have won awards at Cannes, Campaign Direct and at the DMAs.
Steve Aldridge, the creative partner and chairman of PAA, said: "Richard and Jon are a rare find, they're strong across all media and have exceptional craft skills. I believe they will have an immediate impact as we continue to push our creative product on to a higher level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London