Matt Ross joins WCRS as new business director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 February 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - WCRS has hired Matt Ross, a business director at DDB and a former Campaign Face to Watch, as its new business director.
He replaces Matt Edwards, who was promoted to managing director of the Engine Group last year.
Ross, who will report to Will Orr, the chief executive of WCRS, will now take full responsibility for the agency's new business department.
Orr said: "Matt joins us with a great pedigree, and with great enthusiasm for what we're trying to achieve at WCRS. He's another example of some great talent that's joined the agency recently."
Ross started his career as a graduate at Ogilvy & Mather in 2001 before moving to DDB in 2003. In 2007 he spent a year working in new business before moving back to account management to run Volkswagen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires