Matt Ross joins WCRS as new business director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 February 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - WCRS has hired Matt Ross, a business director at DDB and a former Campaign Face to Watch, as its new business director.
He replaces Matt Edwards, who was promoted to managing director of the Engine Group last year.
Ross, who will report to Will Orr, the chief executive of WCRS, will now take full responsibility for the agency's new business department.
Orr said: "Matt joins us with a great pedigree, and with great enthusiasm for what we're trying to achieve at WCRS. He's another example of some great talent that's joined the agency recently."
Ross started his career as a graduate at Ogilvy & Mather in 2001 before moving to DDB in 2003. In 2007 he spent a year working in new business before moving back to account management to run Volkswagen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency