The Week: Media news - Sun ABCs top three million
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 12:00AM
The Sun's circulation has risen above the three million barrier, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations' January figures.
The News International title, which dipped below the three million mark in December, posted an 8.51 per cent month-on-month rise in January to total 3,146,006 sales, beating its sister title News of the World to become the UK's biggest-selling newspaper. Circulation for all weekday red-top newspapers fell year on year, with the exception of the Daily Star, which registered a circulation rise of 6.3 per cent to 768,534 copies. The Times posted the smallest year-on-year drop in circulation of any quality weekday title, falling 2.56 per cent to 617,483 copies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands