The World: Detroit - McCann Erickson in Aldi US creative account win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 12:00AM
McCann Erickson has scooped the US creative account for the grocery retailer Aldi. Working out of its MidWest office, McCann will be responsible for producing all of Aldi's integrated marketing communications.
The retailer spent $16 million on advertising up to November last year, a huge increase on the $3 million spent during 2007.
It has around 1,000 US stores, with 75 due to open this year, including its first location in New York City.
McCann Manchester already works on the Aldi business in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%