The World: Detroit - McCann Erickson in Aldi US creative account win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 12:00AM
McCann Erickson has scooped the US creative account for the grocery retailer Aldi. Working out of its MidWest office, McCann will be responsible for producing all of Aldi's integrated marketing communications.
The retailer spent $16 million on advertising up to November last year, a huge increase on the $3 million spent during 2007.
It has around 1,000 US stores, with 75 due to open this year, including its first location in New York City.
McCann Manchester already works on the Aldi business in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account