Cadbury unveils eyebrows dance for the masses
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 02:45PM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is extending its "eyebrows" campaign with a communal event on the MSN homepage called JiveBrow09.
JiveBrow will use webcam technology to allow users to record their own "eyebrow dance" and have it streamed directly onto the MSN Homepage.
The JiveBrow dance, which will take place this Friday (27 February), is part of a raft of new digital content developed and created for Cadbury Dairy Milk by digital agency Hyper and planned and bought by the media agency PHD.
Digital activity, which also includes an "eyebrowser" application allowing users to place dancing eyebrows on any page on the web, will be co-hosted on MSN and on Dairy Milk's own site, www.aglassandahalffullproductions.com.
Cadbury is hoping to build on the initial viral success of the Fallon-created ad "eyebrows", which received more than 4 million online views in the first two weeks of the campaign.
Sandie Dilger, the brand manager of Cadbury Dairy Milk, said: "We really wanted our online activity to allow people to get involved with the ‘eyebrows' campaign themselves."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London