Keane-Dawson joins Steak as UK MD
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 01:45PM
LONDON - Mary Keane-Dawson, the former chief marketing officer at GlobalCast Networks, has joined the search marketing agency Steak as its UK managing director.
Keane-Dawson, who has previously worked for Steak in a consultancy capacity, will now take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the agency, including the production of new campaigns, new business and managing staff and recruitment. She is the agency's first UK managing director.
Prior to working for Steak in a consultancy role in 2008, Keane-Dawson spent 18 months in China at GlobalCast Networks, a digital media start-up.
Her career also includes a stint as the worldwide managing director of the WPP-owned agency Spafax.
Oliver Bishop, the Steak group chief executive, said, "We're delighted to be welcoming Mary on board. She has invaluable experience leading companies operating in new and exciting media formats."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency