Brand mascots invade Fallon
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 02:45PM
LONDON - Fallon's offices were transformed into a history of advertising museum last Friday when the agency shot its "Brand Aid" campaign for Comic Relief.
Dozens of brand mascots descended on the agency's offices for the shoot, which took place in one of the boardrooms.
The Honey Monster, Bertie Bassett, the 118 runners, Churchill the dog, Peperami, the Smash Martians, the Bounty housewives, Captain Birdseye, and the Cadbury Gorilla were all among the cast, who were filmed discussing how they would make an ad for Comic Relief.
The viral, which will be hosted on the RedNoseDay.com website as well as the BBC's Youtube channel, is part of Comic Relief's "Do something funny for money" campaign.
Steve Bendelack, who has previously directed comedies including The League of Gentlemen, The Mighty Boosh, Little Britain and The Royle Family, directed the film.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)