Britvic reviews £9m UK media business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 February 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Britvic, the soft drinks company, is reviewing its £9 million media planning and buying account.
The review, which is being held through Creative Brief, follows a restructure in the Britvic marketing department last month that saw activity for its own brands separated from marketing for licensed PepsiCo brands.
Mindshare handles media for Britvic's entire portolio but will now face a review on Britvic brands including Robinsons, Tango and Drench, while retaining the £11 million Pepsi media business.
It is thought that the review is still at its early stages but agency sources said that Britvic was considering splitting the planning and buying on the account and appointing two media agencies.
Mindshare, which has been invited to repitch, has held the Britvic and Pepsi business since 1999, when it won the Pepsi account from BMP OMD and Britvic's planning from Michaelides & Bednash.
Britvic's media activity last year included the £2 million launch TV ad for Drench water by CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account