Britvic reviews £9m UK media business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 February 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Britvic, the soft drinks company, is reviewing its £9 million media planning and buying account.
The review, which is being held through Creative Brief, follows a restructure in the Britvic marketing department last month that saw activity for its own brands separated from marketing for licensed PepsiCo brands.
Mindshare handles media for Britvic's entire portolio but will now face a review on Britvic brands including Robinsons, Tango and Drench, while retaining the £11 million Pepsi media business.
It is thought that the review is still at its early stages but agency sources said that Britvic was considering splitting the planning and buying on the account and appointing two media agencies.
Mindshare, which has been invited to repitch, has held the Britvic and Pepsi business since 1999, when it won the Pepsi account from BMP OMD and Britvic's planning from Michaelides & Bednash.
Britvic's media activity last year included the £2 million launch TV ad for Drench water by CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire