Britvic reviews £9m UK media business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
Britvic, the soft drinks company, is reviewing its £9 million media planning and buying account.
The review, which is being held through Creative Brief, follows a restructure in the Britvic marketing department last month that saw activity for its own brands separated from marketing for licensed PepsiCo brands.
Mindshare handles media for Britvic's entire portolio but will now face a review on Britvic brands including Robinsons, Tango and Drench, while retaining the £11 million Pepsi media business.
It is thought that the review is still at its early stages but agency sources said that Britvic was considering splitting the planning and buying on the account and appointing two media agencies.
Mindshare, which has been invited to repitch, has held the Britvic and Pepsi business since 1999, when it won the Pepsi account from BMP OMD and Britvic's planning from Michaelides & Bednash.
Britvic's media activity last year included the £2 million launch TV ad for Drench water by CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014