MPG in partnership marketing venture
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
MPG, the media agency that is part of Havas Media, has created a brand partnership venture with the specialist agency Simbiotik.
Simbiotik, an independent agency that specialises in linking brands together for affinity or partnership marketing, will be based in MPG's offices and work with the media agency's planners on ways of linking brands together for marketing campaigns or on trading their marketing assets.
The agency, which has clients including Sony UK and Jet Airways, will remain independent but will work closely with MPG clients and other Havas Media companies.
Sadie Edmund, who founded Simbiotik with David Pickles, said: "This collaboration fuses the art of developing and managing strategic marketing alliances with the science and accountability of creative media planning."
Marc Mendoza, the chief executive of MPG, said: "Developing this new relation-ship with Simbiotik is part of MPG's ongoing strategy of continued integration and delivering more to our existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films