MPG in partnership marketing venture
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
MPG, the media agency that is part of Havas Media, has created a brand partnership venture with the specialist agency Simbiotik.
Simbiotik, an independent agency that specialises in linking brands together for affinity or partnership marketing, will be based in MPG's offices and work with the media agency's planners on ways of linking brands together for marketing campaigns or on trading their marketing assets.
The agency, which has clients including Sony UK and Jet Airways, will remain independent but will work closely with MPG clients and other Havas Media companies.
Sadie Edmund, who founded Simbiotik with David Pickles, said: "This collaboration fuses the art of developing and managing strategic marketing alliances with the science and accountability of creative media planning."
Marc Mendoza, the chief executive of MPG, said: "Developing this new relation-ship with Simbiotik is part of MPG's ongoing strategy of continued integration and delivering more to our existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni