Tribal names Ross as head of creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
Matt Ross, the creative director at Tribal DDB London, has been promoted to the position of head of creative.
Ross takes over from Ben Clapp, the executive creative director of Tribal DDB, who left the agency in January to take on the role of joint creative director of Elvis, as well as the creative director of Elvis' digital offering, Spike.
As well as managing Tribal's creative department, Ross' responsibilities will include pitching for new business and creative leadership across Tribal's client base, which includes Volkswagen UK, Philips and GlaxoSmithKline.
Ross takes on the role at the end of March, reporting to the managing director of Tribal DDB London, Mike Parsons.
Parsons said: "Matt's leadership style has delivered positive momentum with the creative team and some superb work. He thoroughly deserves this opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account