The Week: Media news - MPs come under digital fire
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
The Government has come under fire for wasting public money by recruiting a digital marketing specialist to help MPs connect to voters through social networking sites.
The director of digital engagement, who will have a salary of between £81,600 and £160,000, will encourage government departments to converse and collaborate with people through digital technology. The post has been deemed "a grotesque amount of public money to waste on a pointless job" by Conservative ministers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London