The Week: Media news - Qualities' readership grows
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
The Guardian, The Times and the Financial Times all delivered increases in readership last year, according to the National Readership Survey.
However, readership for The Independent and The Daily Telegraph fell, as did numbers reading red-tops and mid-market titles. The Financial Times, buoyed by interest in the financial meltdown and US elections, posted the largest increase in readership, up 16 per cent in the year to 31 December with an average readership of 418,000. Readership of The Guardian rose by 11 per cent while The Times boosted its audience by 9 per cent to an average of 1.81 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London