The Week: City news - Metro receives buyout bid
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
Metro International, the global free newspaper brand, has announced that it has received a potential buyout bid for the company.
It said that it had been informed of the offer by the shareholder Investment AB Kinnevik but added that there was no certainty that the interest would lead to a public offer for the company. News of the offer follows the closure of Metro International's operation in Spain last month and the announcement of fourth-quarter losses in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Capability Manager - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, South East England
- Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Double OTE, City of London
- Account Manager - Integrated (3 months) Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London