The Week: People news - Boulton leaves HSBC post
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
James Boulton, the UK marketing director of HSBC, has resigned with immediate effect.
It is understood that Boulton, who joined HSBC in 2005, is close to signing to a new job. The bank has made no comment on finding a replacement. In his absence, marketing will be headed by Carlos Wanderley, the UK head of customer propositions at HSBC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London