The Week: People news - Boulton leaves HSBC post
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
James Boulton, the UK marketing director of HSBC, has resigned with immediate effect.
It is understood that Boulton, who joined HSBC in 2005, is close to signing to a new job. The bank has made no comment on finding a replacement. In his absence, marketing will be headed by Carlos Wanderley, the UK head of customer propositions at HSBC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers