The Week: Digital reviews - AnalogFolk wins WTA brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 12:00AM
AnalogFolk has picked up the global digital marketing account for the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour.
The agency has been briefed to develop a global campaign for the brand that appeals to younger, more casual tennis fans, as well as raising awareness and attracting traffic to the tour's newly relaunched website. The campaign will incorporate online advertising, user-generated and community initiatives, gaming and viral marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London