In association with
Stella Artois 'Dove' by Lowe Roche, Toronto
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A television spot created by Psyop tells the story of a master craftsman who creates a magical paper cut world.
The concept draws parallels to Stella Artois' own brewing process and unique holiday heritage.
Originally brewed as a seasonal beer, Stella Artois was sold only throughout the holidays. As it became increasingly popular, the brewery began making it year round.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account