In association with
Stella Artois 'Dove' by Lowe Roche, Toronto
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A television spot created by Psyop tells the story of a master craftsman who creates a magical paper cut world.
The concept draws parallels to Stella Artois' own brewing process and unique holiday heritage.
Originally brewed as a seasonal beer, Stella Artois was sold only throughout the holidays. As it became increasingly popular, the brewery began making it year round.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business