In association with
Stella Artois 'Dove' by Lowe Roche, Toronto
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A television spot created by Psyop tells the story of a master craftsman who creates a magical paper cut world.
The concept draws parallels to Stella Artois' own brewing process and unique holiday heritage.
Originally brewed as a seasonal beer, Stella Artois was sold only throughout the holidays. As it became increasingly popular, the brewery began making it year round.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire