In association with
Citizen Holdings 'citizen of light' by Tugboat
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Tugboat has created this ad for watch maker Citizen promoting its "eco-drive" technology, which enables its watches to energise from not just solar power but any light.
The spot aims to communicate the sensitivity of the technology through a traditional Japanese culture that plays with lights.
It is airing in Japan on national TV and an English version is planned to run in watch fairs around the globe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account