In association with
Archers Vea 'Relocation' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 23 August 2005 01:54PM
Diageo's low-sugar ready-to-drink Archers Vea was launched earlier this year with a £4m marketing push. The brand has now made it to television with a campaign from Mother that shows the effects of the drink on the sugar cane farming industry. Taking the line that less sugar means less work for the men who cut sugar cane, the ad features a string of unemployed sugar workers taking jobs out of the fields as hairdressers, weathermen, ice sculptors and a town mayor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Buying Manager, Asia Salt £75000 - £90000 per annum + relocation + benefits, China
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'