In association with
Sainsbury's 'sleepy hamlet' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 September 2006 01:54PM
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver is tasked with rousing sleepy villagers in a small hamlet by awakening their taste buds in his 100th TV ad for Sainsbury's by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The ad is the latest in the Sainsbury's "Try something new today" campaign and launches the new Taste the Difference range. In "sleepy harvest", Oliver is walking through a hamlet where everybody has fallen asleep mid action. His task is to stir the villagers by awakening their tastebuds. The 30-second spot is backed by two 20-second executions and four press ads, all featuring specific products from the range.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer - Award winning agency - c£30k central London Fill Recruitment Ltd Central London, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account