In association with
Batchelor's Supernoodles 'surfvan' by DLKW
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 November 2005 01:54PM
Dancing surfer-dude forks are the stars of Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners' new Supernoodles ads. Set in a camper van parked on a beach, the ad features four surfers feasting on pots of Supernoodles. As one of them brings a fork full of noodles up to his mouth, he sees that the fork looks like a longhaired rocker, thanks to some well-placed noodles, peas and sweetcorn. To the backing of rock anthem 'Since You've Been Gone', the fork starts head-banging. It is joined by the other three forks, all rocking in unison. The spot ends with the strapline: "Are you a noodle head?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account