In association with
Lynx/Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This commercial adopts the style of recent hit oriental movies such as 'House of Flying Daggers' and 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'. The spot opens on the banks of a river in mythical ancient China, where a girl is approached by our Lynx hero laden with flowers. This fails to impress her, however. Some flying Wire-Fu antics, culminating in what could be an illegal nipple twist, ensue before the hero whips of his shirt to win his lady with a haze of Lynx Unlimited.
Shot on location in Xinchang, China, the spot was directed by Tom Carty, supported by the director of photography, Seamus McGarvey. Art director/copywriter Rik Brown/Jon Fox through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition