In association with
Lynx/Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This commercial adopts the style of recent hit oriental movies such as 'House of Flying Daggers' and 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'. The spot opens on the banks of a river in mythical ancient China, where a girl is approached by our Lynx hero laden with flowers. This fails to impress her, however. Some flying Wire-Fu antics, culminating in what could be an illegal nipple twist, ensue before the hero whips of his shirt to win his lady with a haze of Lynx Unlimited.
Shot on location in Xinchang, China, the spot was directed by Tom Carty, supported by the director of photography, Seamus McGarvey. Art director/copywriter Rik Brown/Jon Fox through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London