Heineken, Premium lager\Clemmow Hornby Inge
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This perfectly continues a fine tradition of amusing Heineken ads. In the style of an old Pathe News announcement, the voiceover triumphantly tells us that "Premium 5% Heineken is now being imported into Britain after being tested in Switzerland". Of course, where else would you test it? To see the Swiss army (all of them it seems, accordion and all) rush to liberate a crate load of Heineken beer being tussled over by French and Italian border guards is fantastic. It's also clearly answers the question of what gets the Swiss excited: beer and guns. And I thought it was money. Agency: Clemmow Hornby Inge; art director and copy writer Micky Tudor and Brian Turner; director Traktor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager (6+ months Contract) Stopgap £180 - £220 per day, West Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + + car allowance , Romford
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'