In association with
Nissan 'Qashqai car games' by TBWA\London and TBWA\G1-Europe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 December 2006 01:54PM
The online spot revolves around a driver involved in the new urban sport known as Qashqai Car Games. The stunt cars used are the new Nissan models, a crossover compact car larger than a hatchback but smaller than an SUV. The driver featured in the viral shows his toughness by punching pork ribs before being slapped across the chest with fish. According to the elaborate history of the sport, it began in Berlin in 2001 by BMX enthusiast Magmus Stiller. Those who see the viral campaign are left to decide if the Qashqai Car Games are real or an elaborate hoax, with seeded sites using blogs and false news reports, which could suggest either reality could be true.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second