In association with
More Th>n 'we do more' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Lucky the dog and the "That's more than lucky" line have been abandoned in More Th>n's new-look campaign. The work, the first from Fallon since it won the account last year, introduces the idea that the financial services company does more than its competitors. The campaign focuses on people appreciating a return to normal life thanks to More Th>n. It launches with a 40-second film featuring a series of vignettes where people are enjoying moments of normality. These include a girl singing in her car, a man chopping down a tree and somebody asleep on a bed with their dog. Text reads: "Normal's great. That's why we do more to get it back." The ad ends with the new line: "More Th>n. We do more.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition