In association with
More Th>n 'we do more' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Lucky the dog and the "That's more than lucky" line have been abandoned in More Th>n's new-look campaign. The work, the first from Fallon since it won the account last year, introduces the idea that the financial services company does more than its competitors. The campaign focuses on people appreciating a return to normal life thanks to More Th>n. It launches with a 40-second film featuring a series of vignettes where people are enjoying moments of normality. These include a girl singing in her car, a man chopping down a tree and somebody asleep on a bed with their dog. Text reads: "Normal's great. That's why we do more to get it back." The ad ends with the new line: "More Th>n. We do more.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Exec/Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £45000 Per Annum, Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni