In association with
The Global Fund 'Is anyone listening?' by Publicis
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Global Fund is launching a £3m campaign backed by major governments to help raise money to a provide resources to tackle Aids, tuberculosis and malaria. Publicis has created a 40-second commercial, to run in the UK, Germany and Italy, set in a bustling commercial centre where people are too busy to see or listen to the pleas for help from a female African doctor. A voiceover by 'Doctor Who' star Christopher Ecclestone silences the crowd and ensures the doctor is heard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires