In association with
Pizza Hut 'Milktop' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Pizza Hut's new ad is the latest phase of a campaign on its 'hutspitality' theme, featuring the life of a group of birds who live inside a treehouse, played by a group of fully grown men in big fluffy bird outfits. Created by Wieden & Kennedy London, the ad takes a humourous look at "Who's in the hut" with a blue tit stopping off for some milk only to be warned to save his appetite for the "full" works deal.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition