Gordon's Gin\Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Gordon's Gin is "refreshing yet dry" in this new advertising campaign, which is why most of the characters in this ad end up getting soaked in a variety of amusing ways. Created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, "splash" is part of Diageo's attempt to update the gin brand, although reassuringly it still ends with a shot of a delicious-looking G&T. Created by Dave Monk, art director, and Matt Waller, copywriter; directed by Frederick Planchon through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager (6+ months Contract) Stopgap £180 - £220 per day, West Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + + car allowance , Romford
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'