In association with
Diageo 'mirror' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The drinks giant Diageo is spending £2m on a marketing push to flag up its commitment to responsible drinking. Two TV spots, called "many me" and "mirror", illustrate how excessive drinking by both men and women can ruin a good evening.
"Many me" opens in a bar. With a nod to 'Being John Malkovich', a young drinker sees a series of versions of himself in a bar. Some are enjoying the company of friends, but others have had too much to drink and are being unruly. "Mirror" follows the theme, with a woman at a house party who, when she catches her reflection, sees a woman out of control and no longer enjoying her evening. Both ads end with the line "don't see a great night wasted".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London