In association with
Coca Cola - Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This is a winning spot from Mother that gives us football as many of us recognise it: in the pub, around the ground, and in the stands. It's the best effort produced for Coca-Cola as it tries to associate itself with football using a laddish, indie singalong song. Finally, something that looks like the real thing. Directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers