In association with
War Child, 'Your war is not with me'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
If listening to Feeder's version of 'Everybody hurts' by REM isn't enough to get you welling up, children's charity War Child's stark images of children caught up in the atrocities of war will be. The campaign aims to persuade teachers to discuss with pupils the impact of conflict on youngsters in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.
The music video is also being shown to the national and regional TV news broadcasters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £35K + benefits , Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni