In association with
War Child, 'Your war is not with me'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
If listening to Feeder's version of 'Everybody hurts' by REM isn't enough to get you welling up, children's charity War Child's stark images of children caught up in the atrocities of war will be. The campaign aims to persuade teachers to discuss with pupils the impact of conflict on youngsters in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.
The music video is also being shown to the national and regional TV news broadcasters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%