In association with
War Child, 'Your war is not with me'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
If listening to Feeder's version of 'Everybody hurts' by REM isn't enough to get you welling up, children's charity War Child's stark images of children caught up in the atrocities of war will be. The campaign aims to persuade teachers to discuss with pupils the impact of conflict on youngsters in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.
The music video is also being shown to the national and regional TV news broadcasters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham