In association with
Mastercard 'arrivals' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Mastercard Christmas ad from McCann Erickson London captures the genuine emotion of real people reuniting with their loved ones at the arrivals gates at Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
In one case, the individuals featured hadn't seen each other for 20 years. The ad aims to show that, while Christmas is special for many reasons, spending it with loved ones is priceless. It ends with the line "there are some things money can't buy. For Christmas, there's Mastercard."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds