In association with
Thorntons 'save my bacon' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 November 2005 01:54PM
Thorntons is taking a radically different approach to its advertising in a new animated campaign with a darkly humorous flavour. The ad, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, plugs Thorntons' Christmas offer -- spend £15 and receive a free box of chocolates. Directed by Ruairi Robinson, with computer animation created by The Mill, it tells the story of a Christmas turkey that wakes one morning and realises it faces the chop. A quick visit to Thorntons, however, and the bird manages to avoid both the farmer's wife's knife and farmer's axe with bribes in the form of boxes of Thorntons' chocolates.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Digital Designer - London - £50,000 - £60,000 Red Sofa London £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive