In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'cinema' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 November 2006 01:54PM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's new spot for Virgin Atlantic promotes the airline's premium economy service. The ad opens on a man sitting in a cramped cinema, where his neighbours are either eating, sleeping or kissing. As he continues to watch his film, the seats around him begin to move, creating space between him and his fellow cinema-goers. Finally, his own chair expands, and the cinema transforms into a the premium economy cabin of a Virgin Atlantic jet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Flash Producer Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Research and Insight Analyst - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £33k, Farnborough
- Search Planner Norton Leigh £30,000, Central London
- Creative Digital Director Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition