In association with
Rimmel 'cool shine' by JWT
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 August 2006 01:54PM
JWT's new ad for Rimmel introduces a new range of 'Cool Shine Lipsticks' and features model Kate Moss in what looks like a wet t-shirt competition in the middle of a club dance floor. Dancing to The Bodyrockers 'I Like the Way You Move', the on/off girlfriend of Pete Doherty (back on this week according to reports) catches the lipstick in mid-air, and applies it seamlessly, while being sprayed with jets of water. The ad closes with a shot of the pouting Moss emerging from a swimming pool and the words "shine on". The ad will appear in the UK, Europe, Canada and South Africa.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'