In association with
Bauer 'holding court' by Mustoes
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Mustoes has created a campaign for the launch of Bauer's magazine title "In the Know". There are three spots to promote the launch, with the first featuring Jeffrey Archer. The spot opens on Archer in typical raconteur mode waxing lyrical about his political views, but something is amiss, it turns out that Archer is having his lines fed to him by a suburban housewife via an earpiece. His confident smile fades when he realises his source has left the room. The ad then cuts to the pack shot of the magazine 'In the Know'. Final shot is Archer re-entering the room, confidence restored. Two separate spots feature an African dignatory and Vanessa Feltz dressed as a baglady.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'