In association with
MAC/VAL 'art attack' by CLM BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 December 2005 01:54PM
CLM BBDO has created a campaign for the launch of a new art museum located in the suburbs of Paris. The idea behind the Museum of Contemporary Art in Val-de-Marne is to reach people who don't traditionally visit art galleries. The ad is shot from the perspective of a painting being gazed upon, and brings to life the impact that seeing an amazing piece of art for the first time can have. The ad, set to the gentle strains of Cocorosie, ends with the line "venez prendre l'art", which the agency is translating as "art attack".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires